Monday, July 18, 2011

What It's All About

If you've stumbled upon this blog I'd like to welcome you! This blog is my 3rd attempt at I'm not really sure what. Mostly, I'm hoping this blog will be a place for me to post about what I'm cooking, crafting, pondering and all around doing in life.

Cooking - I frequently get asked what I cook, so I'm hoping to post about the recipes that I try at home. Most of them are fairly simple, hopefully healthy, and I'll occasionally get a little wild and make a special dish. The recipes I'll post will either be from the countless recipes I find on my favorite food blogs or from my ever growing cookbook collection. Hopefully, you'll find them easy and, most importantly, delicious.

Crafting - I'm a knitter and occasionally dabble in sewing. I'll show you my successes and failures. Straight up.

Musings and all around life will round out this blog. From my pups Asia and Capone, the constant state of decorating our first home, photography and everything else in between.

I hope you'll stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment